Disney World Halloween Boo Bash Event
More Details Revealed for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”!
The Boo Bash Disney World Halloween after-hours event will reign fantasy at Magic Kingdom Park beginning August 10 through Oct 31 on select nights. As we get ready for Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary in October and “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” the park will soon be the ghost host for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” on 23 select nights, from 9 p.m. to midnight.
Disney World Halloween 👻
We are thrilled to share some frightfully fun details on what to experience during this limited-capacity event:
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the Disney World Halloween event, including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally, and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This Is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Some favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. Guests will enjoy listening to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
- After the park closes to day guests, partygoers will enjoy low waits for 20 attractions. Attractions include Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain, and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase, including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)**
- Disney PhotoPass will be available to take magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
- Disney World Halloween After Hours Boo Bash tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m. This will give guests time to enjoy even more of their favorite Magic Kingdom haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Tickets for this hauntingly fun-filled three-hour event will go on sale on June 15 and can be purchased through Mouse Class Travel. Guests of Mouse Class Travel who are staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8.
Disney World Halloween Dates & Pricing
Tickets start at $129 – $139 USD, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available.
Here are the dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”:
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021
This fall, the decorations on Main Street, U.S.A., will receive a magical transformation for the event nights in October as “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins. In partnership with the Walt Disney World Resort Holiday Services team, Walt Disney Imagineering will blend a fall look with the enchanting story of Cinderella. Special pumpkin coach decorations will add to the park’s sparkling EARidescence during this magical time.
We remind you of all the events that come with Walt Disney World Halloween! Including special character dining experiences and more!
*Some event nights in August and September will be from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
**This item will be on sale outside event hours Oct. 1 to Nov. 1.