Disney Cruise Line Unveils New Design Concept – Disney Wish
The grand reveal of the Disney Wish is just around the corner on April 29, 2021. Mouse Class Travel will attend the virtual event including a Q&A with Disney Imagineers – stay tuned for more information! Enjoy a first look at the dazzling design concepts just unveiled for this incredible ship.
The design of the Disney Wish centers around a motif something we are all familiar with… Enchantment found at the heart of so many beloved Disney stories.
Enchantment is the special ingredient that brings the worlds of Disney films to such rich and vibrant life. Translating this concept into a design theme provides Imagineers with an unparalleled platform to infuse storytelling into the cruise experience. Theming gives the Disney Wish a completely new look unlike anything at sea!
Expressed throughout the design, the motif of enchantment offers this ship a distinctive style. The ship will have a wide range of stories represented onboard from Disney and Pixar to Marvel and Star Wars. (Spoiler alert!)
So what does all of this mean for the Disney Wish? Take a look at this video – the first in Disney’s Designing the Disney Wish series – and then keep reading to find out more details about how enchantment will come to life aboard the Disney Wish…
Attend a Virtual Event: “Once Upon A Disney Wish”
Join us Thursday, April 29 at 11 a.m. ET for “Once Upon A Disney Wish,” a special virtual presentation reveals our newest Disney Cruise Line ship – sailing summer 2022!
You’ll be among the very first to learn about the unique spaces, immersive family entertainment, world-class dining and brand-new Character encounters coming to this truly enchanting new ship.
With special sneak peeks of the magic that awaits and a look behind-the-scenes with Walt Disney Imagineers, you won’t want to miss this incredible reveal event.
US and Canadian residents, login or create a Disney account to reserve your spot and receive a special Disney Cruise Line downloadable gift!
Have Questions about planning a Disney Cruise?
Since Disney is always changing (and by always we mean sometimes daily) we created a group for our clients to stay in the know. Join our free Facebook group: Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Tips & Tricks
Our Facebook group discussions include Walt Disney World Resorts in Orlando, Disneyland Resorts in Southern California, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii, Adventures by Disney, and Universal Orlando Florida.
Our group is unique because we offer first-hand knowledge of what we learn inside the parks and resorts, and on the cruise ships that we frequent often.
Inside our group, you may ask questions, post photos, share trip reports, offer cool tips you learned on your last vacation, and more!
Our group is family-friendly so even the kids can join in the fun. If you are new to the group and have not yet booked travel with us, what are you waiting for? Take a look around and see if what our clients have to say impress you enough to join us on your next adventure!
What is Mouse Class Travel?
We’ve been awarded Disney’s highest designation of Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Earmarked Gold Status. (←That’s fancy language that means we have Disney’s stamp of approval).
We help you create a Disney experience that fits your family better than Cinderella’s glass slipper.
Best part? It doesn’t cost more to book with us—and yet you get so much more:
- Spend more time making memories and less time waiting in long lines (with hot and restless kids) with our Detailed Individualized Daily Planning Itinerary.
- When Disney makes changes (Hint: they always do. We make sure you know ASAP and update all your plans accordingly.)
- We’re a small but mighty team. This means that if you need help you’re dealing with one person, not calling into a call center. (Gasp…not everyone who answers the phones at Disney is a Cast Member)-If a new discount pops up, we’re on it! No long hold times trying to get through to Disney Direct.
- One of us is on-site at Disney World monthly–so we understand everything from luggage transfers to getting from a particular resort to a theme park on time.-Not only do we plan your logistics like hotels and which days you go to a park, we help you plan your day as much or as little as you want.
- We’re experts at creating your daily itinerary at all four parks—which means we strategically plan your day so you don’t waste half the day waiting in line for Slinky Dog Dash or walking back and forth across Epcot.