Disney Cruise Line Announces Fall 2021 Lineup!
BE AMONG THE FIRST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIAL, HOLIDAY-THEMED SAILINGS WITH A TROPICAL TWIST
In fall 2021, Disney Cruise Line will return to favorite destinations on a variety of itineraries, including sailings to the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Mexico, Bermuda, and Canada. Throughout the season, families will enjoy itineraries featuring Halloween on the High Seas and Very Merrytime Cruises across the entire fleet.
Which itinerary is the right choice for you?
- The Caribbean: Ease into island time on a 4-, 5-, 6-, 7- or 8-night tropical cruise, with departures from Miami, Galveston, Port Canaveral, or San Juan. Ports of call may include Cozumel, Costa Maya, Tortola, St. Thomas, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, and Disney Castaway Cay, our private island paradise.
- The Bahamas: Surround yourself in serenity on a 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-night voyage from Galveston, Miami, or Port Canaveral—a mere hour away from Walt Disney World Resort. Picturesque ports include Nassau, Key West, and our private island, Disney Castaway Cay.
- Baja: Pack your sense of adventure when you embark on a 3-, 4- or 5-night cruise to Mexico’s popular, sun-drenched peninsula. Stops at either Cabo San Lucas and/or Ensenada will give you a chance to bask on beautiful beaches, fish, surf, or dive into local cuisine.
- Mexican Riviera: Spend a blissful week discovering hidden gems in the Mexican resort towns of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta—and soaking up the onboard fun your cruise ship has to offer. Your homeport of San Diego provides an ideal kickoff or finale to this unforgettable getaway.
- Bermuda: Whisk away to a pink-sand paradise on a 5-night round-trip cruise from New York that strikes the ideal balance between relaxation and exploration. A 2-day stop in Bermuda will give you a taste of the island’s rich maritime history and abundant recreational activities.
- Canada: Sail roundtrip from New York on a 6-night cruise that will bring you to the beautiful seaside cities of Halifax (Nova Scotia) and Saint John (New Brunswick), Canada during the most vibrant time of year.
- Pacific Coast: Get swept up in the hustle and bustle of Vancouver before casting off for Victoria, the pristine capital city of British Columbia, on this 4-night cruise. You’ll delight in 2 days at sea before disembarking in San Diego’s surf-town scene.
- Transatlantic: Set sail on an 11-night westbound escapade across the Atlantic. Departing from the enchanting harbor town of Dover, England, you’ll travel to both Bilbao and La Coruña in Spain and Bermuda—plus enjoy 7 glorious days at sea—before dropping anchor in the Big Apple.
- Panama Canal: Journey from California to Texas on a 2-week trip to iconic Mexican port cities, Cartagena, Colombia, Grand Cayman, and the Panama Canal—an engineering spectacle that connects the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Guests who are Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and/or Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders may utilize the following early booking windows:
- Platinum Castaway Club Members & Golden Oak: Bookings open July 27
- Gold Castaway Club Members: Bookings open July 28
- Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members & Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders: Bookings open July 29
Bookings for all other Guests open on July 30, 2020.
To receive a free quote on your desired itinerary, or to book your next Disney Cruise, simply follow our quote form or email us directly at Amanda@MouseClassTravel.com